Our Training & Services
Become an Apprentice with TechGeek
Apprentice Training with TechGeek not only gets you Level 3 qualification, you also gained Industry leading Certifications from Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft.
Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your seat
WHAT IS AN APPRENTICESHIP?
It’s a real job, with hands-on experience, a salary and the chance to train while you work. You’re treated just like all the other employees, with a contract of employment and holiday leave.
If you’re 16 or over, you can become an apprentice as long as you spend at least 50% of your working hours in England – for the duration of the apprenticeship and you are not in full-time education.
If you live in Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland, check out your apprenticeship options.
When you’re an apprentice:
- you get paid and train at the same time, with at least 20% of your time spent in off the job training, often at a college, university or with a training provider
- You train to be fully competent in Your chosen occupation
- You’re on a career path – with lots of future potential for you
CyberFirst began as a programme of opportunities to help young people explore their passion for tech by introducing them to the world of cyber security.
CyberFirst covers a broad range of activities: comprehensive bursary and apprenticeship schemes; a girls’ only competition and school’s development courses at UK universities and colleges. There’s even Cyber Discovery; our online extracurricular programme. Each activity is designed to seek out people with potential, offering the support, skills, experience and exposure needed to be the future first line of defence in our CyberFirst world.
TechGeek offers Veterans and Service leavers the opportunity to gain Technical Skills to launch into employment, self-employment, or further training.
We offer Trainig in 3 categories:
- Laptop & Phone Repair Training – To become a Qualified Technician, with our training and support you can start as a small business.
- IT Fundamentals Training – If you are interested to start a career in IT, this training foundation and fundamentals of IT.
- Cyber Security Fundamentals – If you have 2-3 years of IT experience and interested in moving to Cyber Security than this is the program for you.
To show our gratitude and respect the above Trainings are Free to Veterans and Service leavers.
Call us on 02084323210 to know more