1. Confidentiality: Technicians are privy to sensitive company information and client details. Any breach of confidentiality will result in immediate termination and potential legal actions.
2. Non-compete: For a period of 12 months post-employment, the technician will not engage in a similar role or start a competing business in the 10 mile radius of the work geographic region.
3. Training: Technicians will undergo a rigorous training program. Post-training, they are expected to maintain the quality of service as set by Tech Geek UK LTD.
4. Revenue Generation: A part of the technician’s compensation may be commission-based, determined by the number of partnerships formed and repairs serviced.
5. Equipment and Tools: Tech Geek UK LTD will provide essential tools for repairs. Misuse or loss of company property will result in deductions from salary or potential termination.
6. Branding: Technicians are not allowed to misrepresent the company or provide services under a different brand name while employed with Tech Geek UK LTD.
7. Liability: Any damage caused by technician negligence to a client’s device will be the technician’s responsibility, and the technician may be liable for the cost of replacement or repair.
8. Termination: Failure to uphold the terms, conditions, and standards of Tech Geek UK LTD may result in termination. Notice periods and severance, if any, will be outlined in the employment contract.
9. Continuous Learning: As the tech industry evolves, technicians are expected to keep updating their skills. The company may periodically provide advanced training.
10. Feedback and Review: Technicians will undergo periodic reviews to ensure they maintain the company’s standards in both technical expertise and business development.
11. Content Creation: Technicians are expected to produce high-quality content, both in terms of repair documentation and articles. Plagiarism or misrepresentation is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate termination.
12. Digital Presence: Any social media posts, articles, or other public-facing content created in the capacity of a Tech Geek UK LTD employee must be approved by the relevant department before publication. Misrepresentation of the brand or unauthorized content sharing can lead to disciplinary actions.
13. Growth Targets: Technicians are expected to achieve the growth targets set for them, especially regarding securing new business customers. Periodic evaluations will assess the achievement of these targets.