- Position: IT Consultant
- Salary: TBD
- Location: Hounslow
- Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a skilled and passionate geek with great communication skills to join our team of focused IT Consultants.
You will provide onsite and remote IT support to our business clients. The job will involve working from our Hounslow Office and your home helping our clients remotely. You will also travel to our clients in London when required. Working as part of our easy‐going team, you will receive support from your colleagues. During busy periods you will need to feel comfortable making your own decisions and finding solutions in pressing situations. Good client communication is essential. You will also be involved in, and manage implementations of various projects, such as Cloud Solutions, System Integrations, Security, etc.
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives;
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals;
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff;
- Support new technology implementation;
- Train users in new and existing IT systems;
- Provide assistance with technical issues;
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements;
- Basic understanding of business cloud platforms
- Produce reports;
The following skills are essential, so please make sure you tick all the boxes:
- Proven experience as IT Consultant, however fresh graduates are also welcome
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to independently solve technical issues
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
Your normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm (1 hour for lunch), 39 hours working week.
The base annual salary is between £21,000 and £30,000, depending on experience, skills and knowledge.
Please send us a quick description why you applied and attach your CV. Thank you!
No agencies, please.
This vacancy is open to worldwide as well as UK candidates.
UK applicants –You have to provide proof of right to work in UK (passport copy or other eligible evidence) to be sent by email or post before calling you for onsite interview. If you cannot or will not provide in advance your application may be rejected. You must produce evidence in original form at time of interview.
Overseas applicants – Kindly note all fees / charges and other costs relating to your UK visa application with the Home Office, travel to UK under UKVI Skilled Worker Sponsorship are to be borne by you only. If you are eligible for the post and agree to the aforementioned in principle we will send you full details and related for your visa formalities.
Closing date: 6December2021