1. Flexible schedule. You are able to take breaks at any moment, Being able to be able with family, and eat lunch at any weird time you wish.
2. Custom environment. Set up your noise level just the way you want it, somewhere between insanely quiet to being at the front of a plane engine. And if you’re mindful of your workspace ergonomics, you can create a stronger rhythm for your workflows.
3. No office distractions. Avoid co-workers pointless conversations, sirens wailing outside your window, the heater not working on a winter morning, or the AC not working on a summer day.
4. Save money. Lunch is expensive if you work in a city or downtown. In London, it’s not crazy to see everything insanely overpriced. At home, you can save a lot of money by going to the store and preparing food.
5. Forget crowds and traffic. You don’t need to worry about stuffing yourself into a packed tube, having people bump into you, or waiting in standstill traffic.
These are just a few of the many advantages of being able to work from home!