The rescheduling policy of TechGeek has some guidelines, which you should keep in mind:
- The delegate should inform the administration staff for rescheduling the registered course in advance unless it is an emergency.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future up to six months after registration.
- Replacements of the delegate is not allowed, and regular attendance record will be maintained for each delegate.
- In case a delegate misses some topics, then extra classes can be scheduled for the same. However, if a lot of classes are missed then no buffer classes will be provided.
- If the rescheduling policy is ignored or violated, then the company is not responsible for any loss of the delegate.